Friday, November 16, 2012

Self Reward

I think I've work really hard this week so I decided to treat myself! And the best way to reward myself is to pig out! (not really "pig out-pig out" when you have super dame na food na you can't imagine to finish by yourself but something almost like that ^_^). So I ordered a burger from Wings on the Go! The best burger here in Angono (for me and my siblings)!  I ordered THE TERMINATOR!



A Two Pieces of Quarter Pound Burger Patties with Onion and Pickle Relish, Melted cheese, fresh lettuce and tomato slices! It is super delicious! 

I was suppose to take a picture of my order but I finish it already before I remember that I needed to take a pic.!


If you are located in Angono, Rizal or any nearby areas you might want to check them out because they have this November Photo Contest that you can check here! Visit their Facebook Page to know more about them and their mouth watering products! I promise to post more about them on my future entry!


much love,
trizh

No comments:

Post a Comment