Saturday, August 3, 2013

Davao Days


I flew to Davao few weeks ago with my workmates in the health center. It was some sort of a business trip/ gala and free time / super bonding moments with my co-nurses. Since the trip was a mix-in , the more hard for  me to tell all that happened during the trip. But what I am excited to share is what I wore during the so called vacay :) and some of the picture-worthy moments that made the whole experience memorable :))

 My Airport Outfit that turned out to be my outfit for the whole DAY 1 in davao...
Our scheduled flight for Davao was 4 am and we were in the airport by 12 midnight



Here are some of the photos from our DAY 1 





















 Will be blogging about DAY 2 and the rest of the trip as soon as I can. :) Sorry for the delay, I've been busy juggling work and life :) 

much love,
trizh

No comments:

Post a Comment