Sunday, August 11, 2013

No Sleep


Went to a wedding yesterday,
I was from a night duty then I went straight to a wedding without any sleep. Since I wasn't part of the entourage ( but my mom was one of the principal sponsors ) most of the time we where there I was catching naps :)



When I got enough energy from my small frequent naps, I spent the found energy in taking pictures and having my pictures taken :p




excuse my haggard and ugly face on the photos -_-



 Aunt and Uncle :)

 cousins and childhood playmates :)
they are so tall now, i look like a smurf in between them :)

us three goofing off after the wedding :)


Talking about last minute, we were the last to have our photos taken in the photo booth ^_^

me, my mama and lola had fun ...

till here..

much love,

trizh

No comments:

Post a Comment